Visit us at the Industrial Heat & Power trade fair from 8 – 10 October in Den Bosch (the Netherlands)!
September 10, 2019
Click here to subscribe (for free)!
With the recent presentation of the Dutch climate agreement on June 28th the industry is facing a major turnaround in energy supply. In order to realize 50% CO2 emission reduction in 2030 we must take steps now.
Energy saving measures, use of residual heat, CO2 capture utilization & storage, use of sustainable energy sources, biomass and optimal use of fossil fuels will play an important role in achieving this target.
During the Industrial Heat & Power trade fair we will provide you with practical examples of CO2 reduction projects and insights on these topics. At our stand we will provide you with your roadmap to 50% CO2 reduction in 2030.
We are happy to welcome you at our stand: A002 in Hall 2 and during the presentations in which our colleagues participate. See the program and participating specialists of Bilfinger Tebodin below:
Tuesday, October 8th:
• 12.30 – 14:00 hours: Waste heat utilization & heat grids – Mark Elderman, Energy Specialist
• 14.30 – 16.00 hours: Hydrogen – Maurice Houben, Principal Consultant
Wednesday, October 9th, hosted by Bilfinger Tebodin:
• 10.30 – 12.00 hours: CO2 Capture, Utilization & Storage by:
- Hans Wassenaar, Senior Project Leader at AVR
- Fred Hage, Manager Business Development at Linde Benelux
- Arasta Pourkamal, Energy Specialist at Bilfinger Tebodin
Please note: all presentations will be held in Dutch.