Senior Legal Counsel
Den Haag, The Netherlands
Your new jobAs an experienced (in-house) lawyer you are looking for an opportunity to combine your built up expertise and know-how with commercial instincts. You have an interest in or affinity for technical industries. Look no further; this job has your name on it!
- As a senior legal counsel at Bilfinger Tebodin, you advise the board of directors and general management. You negotiate and manage various contracts for engineered products (consultancy, design and engineering, EPCM) and are responsible for other complex and challenging projects within our industries as well.
- You’re not just a lawyer; you’re a partner to our business. As a commercial lawyer with true business sense, you are well informed on the essential business targets and developments in our markets.
- You’ll work for our industries such as energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, chemical, industrial, food & pharma.
- You’ll put your business sense to use, always keeping the commercial opportunities for Bilfinger Tebodin in sight while at the same time spotting and limiting possible legal risks.
- You are a business enabler and sparring partner for the business in innovative projects. Your opinion matters.
- You’ll be responsible for professional contract, claim and conflict management, in and outside the law.
- You’ll secure a healthy legal climate, develop and implement (new) standards, facilitate trainings and present at management meetings and contribute to international knowledge-networks within our Bilfinger network.
At Bilfinger Tebodin, we intent to be the one of the world’s finest engineering and consulting firms by delivering smart and sustainable solutions that empower our clients and enrich the communities in which they work and live.
Setting in local markets and blending with local people, helps us understand the culture and needs. A challenging and safe working environment, in which our employees can maximally develop their talents and skills, is a prerequisite for success and ultimate performance.
Your future colleagues chose for Bilfinger Tebodin for the feeling of freedom in their jobs, the diversity in projects/markets and disciplines and the great vibe at the office.
What do you offer?
- You have a master degree in Dutch law.
- You have 7 to 10 years’ experience as a (in-house) lawyer. Experience in our industries is a big advantage.
- You are a strong communicator; both in Dutch as in English, both verbally as well as written.
- You have excellent knowledge of (international) contract law and experience in (technical) construction law (i.e. consortium agreements, joint ventures, contracts for work, international standards, such as FIDIC etc).
- Preferably you have knowledge of and experience with branch standards for Employer- Engineering/Consultancy contracts, such as RVOI and DNR.
- You have strong analytical skills and have a good sense of how the business is run and organized.
What does Bilfinger Tebodin offer
- A very complete employment package carefully put together in our own covenant.
- An annual contract, with the intention to follow-up with a permanent contract.
- A monthly gross salary between € 6.000,- and € 6.500,- based on a full time working week and depending on your background and experience.
- 8% Holiday allowance, calculated over your gross annual salary.
- A bonus scheme, partly depending on your own performance and company results. It typically varies between 4% and 8% over your gross annual salary.
- 29 paid holidays, and 1 extra day depending on company results.
- Flexible working hours.
- A solid and flexible pension package.
- A collective health insurance.
- Personal and professional coaching.
- Wide selection of career and education opportunities, both locally as international.
For questions please contact Erik Bierman, Senior Corporate Recruiter, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 06- 21 50 70 00
Respond directly through the Apply button!
This vacancy is not available for freelancers, interim professionals or candidates through agencies.