Structural Revit Designer
Schiedam, The Netherlands
Your new jobAre you passionate about structural design with Revit? For our office in Schiedam we are looking for a structural Revit designer with good communication skills. Are you driven to stimulate and coach colleagues in the development of Revit and BIM? Then this is your chance to apply for the position of structural Revit designer!
- You contribute to the successful development of industrial projects for a wide variety of clients.
- With your knowledge of Revit Family, National Building regulations (NEN-EN) and Plant Design, you have a leading role in the designing process, and are responsible for the set-up of the constructive part of the 3D model.
- You ensure that the work is completed within the agreed time and budget and to the desired quality standards.
- You closely cooperate with colleagues from your own and other disciplines, and are in regular contact with the client.
- You develop designs and 3D models, generate 2D drawings and coordinate with other disciplines for clash checks. The team will assist you.
- The department has been taking steps to intensify the use of Smart Tools in the coming years, utilizing your experience for a solid implementation and helping you becoming key in this process.
- You are all-round in structural engineering and like to bring a project to a success within the project team.
At Bilfinger Tebodin we intent to be the one of the world’s finest engineering and consulting firms by delivering smart and sustainable solutions that empower our clients and enrich the communities in which they work and live.
Setting in local markets and blending with local people, helps us understand the culture and needs. A challenging and safe working environment, in which our employees can maximally develop their talents and skills, is a prerequisite for success and ultimate performance.
Your future colleagues chose for Bilfinger Tebodin for the feeling of freedom in their jobs, the diversity in projects/markets and disciplines and the great vibe at the office.
What do you offer?
- You have a Bachelor Degree or intermediate vocational level in Architecture or Structural
- You have at least 3 years relevant work experience with Revit and BIM
What does Bilfinger Tebodin offer
- A very complete employment package carefully put together in our own covenant.
- An annual contract, with the intention to follow-up with a permanent contract.
- A monthly gross salary between € 2600 and € 3000 based on a full time working week and depending on your background and experience.
- 8% Holiday allowance, calculated over your gross annual salary.
- A bonus scheme, partly depending on your own performance and company results. It typically varies between 4% and 8% over your gross annual salary.
- 29 paid holidays, and 1 extra day depending on company results.
- Flexible working hours.
- A solid and flexible pension package.
- A collective health insurance.
- Personal and professional coaching.
- Wide selection of career and education opportunities, both locally as international.
Voor vragen kan je contact opnemen met Mina Alwash, recruiter, op telefoonnummer +31(088) 996 8066 of via email email@example.com
Regeer direct via de Apply button!
Deze positie is niet beschikbaar voor freelancers, interim professionals of kandidaten via bureaus.