Bilfinger Tebodin in Russia - think as a client
Bilfinger Tebodin successfully operates in Russia since 1994. We have a network of offices in Moscow, Rostov-on-Don, Saint-Petersburg and Ekaterinburg, and many local project offices.
In Russia Bilfinger Tebodin has extensive experience in large-scale projects. We offer all services such as consultancy, engineering, permitting, procurement, project and construction management, including construction control and commissioning. Our services are based on the best practices and international standards as well as on Russian design and construction norms and standards.
Bilfinger Tebodin is a member of the Self-Regulated Organizations and has competency certificates for design, construction control and energy audits in Russia.
We help to grow industry in Russia
Quality is vital to all services provided by Bilfinger Tebodin. Our Quality Management System is certified by Lloyd’s according to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001, OHSAS18001 and applicable to all services.
Why do clients choose for us?
- Local presence, close to the clients. Efficient and effective communication lines with the client, local business partners, authorities and other stakeholders.
- Extensive experience as general designer and project management company for various international and Russian clients in different industrial markets and regions of Russia.
- Possibility to provide a complete range of services from consultancy and design up to commissioning.
- Extended experience in engineering and adaptation of foreign design in compliance with Client’s requirements, international and Russian norms and regulations.
- Bilfinger Tebodin uses flexible and client-orientated approach to meet client’s expectations.
- Bi-lingual work (Russian and English) with possibility to work in German, Chinese, etc.
- Conceptual Design
- Basic Design
- Construction Management and control
Health & Nutrition
Agro industry, food & beverage
automotive, consumer products and electronics, construction materials
resins and coating, fine chemicals